Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding Update

For all of you who have been following my blog, thanks for your patience while I have been really busy. I got engaged almost a year ago and we decided to have a long engagement because most our relationship was long distance, so we just want to make sure that being together every day wouldn't make us crazy and it hasn't. It has only brought us closer together.

I have to say that I am way ahead of my wedding planning. My wedding date is June 15, 2013. I bought my dress and veil. I booked my venues, my DJ, and my photographer. I have a cake tasting and catering appointments set up. I am doing all of my own decor and flowers, which I have collected most of my props for that. All I can say is when you get engaged enjoy 2 weeks of it, and depending your time before the wedding, don't procrastinate. You will make yourself crazy.

Also when you being wedding dress shopping, bring your own strapless bras. The ones they provide for you haven't been washed between uses. They are nasty! I know, I worked in a wedding dress store. You should bring a camera with you and a note book to write down the style of the dress and what you liked and didn't like about it, if you are still considering buying it!  One last piece of advice always ask if there is a special offer if you buy your wedding dress right there and then. I got a $200 veil free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment