Thursday, July 28, 2011

My First Wedding Planning Job

This was my first ever solo wedding that I planned. Annie and her Mom were so wonderful to work with. I learned a lot and ran my tushy off that day! The weather was beautiful and the wedding turned out absolutely perfect! Thank you to Brown Street Studios for allowing me to use your photos!
The beautiful bride: Annie Hildebrand


The handsome groom: Cory Knill










Creative Idea: Cookie Bar for guest favors

Kendall Barn on Highway X in Three Lakes, WI 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Jennifer Lopez couldn't have done a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job! I have been trying to find the information on the Kendall barn but can't find anything. Do you know of any contact information or website I could look at for them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It's a privately owned barn and the Kendalls allow family and friends to use the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's unfortunate. It is beautiful and there are no nice places in the area for a reception. I was so excited when I came across this. Now super disappointed.

    ReplyDelete