Monday, January 23, 2012

New Jobs!

Hello Blog Readers -

I just wanted to bring you a quick update in my professional life. In the beginning of this month, I finished up my seasonal position with the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. It was really fast pace. I'd say the biggest thing I learned is how to deal with a lot of different types of people. If you ever get to Orlando, I highly suggest stopping in at the Gaylord to visit their beautiful resort. The atriums are so beautiful - I'd say an attraction in themselves. Also, when you go, eat at Sunset Sams. They have some of the best seafood I have ever had!

Right after that position ended, I volunteered for a bridal crawl in downtown Orlando. Basically, prospective brides went around to different venues around downtown and inside the venues were different vendors. I worked at the Citrus Club, which is on the top floor (18th story) of the BB&T building downtown. The venue was amazing! Windows everywhere, such a beautiful view of the city (and Harry Potter World) lol!  I highly recommend going to Bridal crawls, etc. You get to see a lot of vendor work and each venue has different food and free drinks! You get an afternoon's entertainment and food for around $10.

Now I am back in South Florida where I just interviewed with two wedding vendors today - MB Floral and Alfred Angelo. I got both jobs. So you all should be prepared for a plethora of new information and tips.

Please keep reading!

Love,

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment