Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolution #4

Today, I am asking you to resolve your attitude. In the beginning stages of planning my wedding, I tended to be super overwhelmed and get a tad irritated when someone gave a strong suggestion on how I should run my wedding. I don't know whether I'm alone in this, but I don't think I am since the term Bridezilla is well-known. Please know that most of the people who are trying to help you are actually genuinely looking out for your best interest. Be patient with them and remind them that it is your wedding and you will take their thoughts into consideration.

When they keep persisting, come up with something nice but forceful to say to them. Or maybe hand off a specific task to them so they feel a part of your wedding! Remember to take a deep breath! Things will get done and they will get done the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment