Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cute Event Knick knacks!

Whenever I am searching for pictures for an inspiration board, I run across cute items for weddings and events from Etsy. Etsy.com offers so many cute and personalized items for you to buy for your wedding. Not only does Etsy has wedding items, but also the website offers items for holidays and special occasions! Etsy can be a little pricey, but just browse to get ideas for DIY (do it yourself) projects!

These are my favorites from the website:

These signs can be personalized!
Dog Tie and Cuffs - Read my earlier post for info with dogs at weddings! 
Etsy has a wide variety of jewelry including headpieces
These personalized hangers make for a great dress photograph! 
I could spend all day posting items that I love on Etsy. I believe there is something for everyone!

1 comment: