Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happily Ever After's do exist!

Couldn't resist posting this story! Can you believe they are going to wait to live together until after they're married? So cute and old fashioned!


A Missouri woman is getting ready to tie the knot for her first time ever with her one true love. Why is this marriage so notable? This particular Missouri woman happens to be 87 years old.
Elizabeth Tucker and her fiancee, 88-year-old Eugene Schmidt, will be saying “I do” next month! Tucker was a nun for most of her life and Schmidt was previously married for 56 years until his wife passed away.
Tucker said that she never expected to fall for anyone, but now she and Schmidt are blissfully in love.
Schmidt said, while laughing, “I got down on two knees and proposed to her. And I said ‘I don’t know if I’m going to be able to get up.’”
The couple does not plan on living together until after they are married.
(Source

No comments:

Post a Comment