Sunday, August 21, 2011

Four Weddings



I don't watch much TV, but whenever I see that Four Weddings is on I tune in to that channel. TLC plays other wedding programs like Say Yes to the Dress and My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, but those shows have a lot of drama and tears and not enough wedding. Four Weddings is actually worth watching. The basic premise is that four brides go to each others weddings and judge them based on food, dress, venue, and over all experience. The bride with the most points wins a fabulous honeymoon. The budgets have been anywhere from $3,000 - $75,000 of the shows I have seen. Now you would think that the highest budget wedding would win, but that doesn't happen as often as you would think!! This show is a great way to learn about ways to cut cost or things that you can do yourself! Best of all it shows you what not do to and how your guests perceive the wedding.

1 comment: