Friday, September 9, 2011

Scrumptious Delight!

One of the best perks about being a Wedding Planner is getting to sample all the delicious foods and desserts. One of the best desserts I have ever had at a wedding were Cake Truffles. The basic concept of these truffles: bake a cake, crumble the cake, mix frosting with cake, roll into balls, then coat in chocolate! The best ones I had were white cake with raspberry filling covered in white chocolate. The white chocolate was even sparkly! How could I not love it!  I could not stuff my face quick enough. Those wonderful treats came from a Wedding cake baker in Gainesville called KB Kakes.  If you are ever in Gainesville, Florida, call these ladies up and have them make you some cake truffles.

These are a great substitute for a wedding cake. Cake truffles offer a creative alternative to traditional wedding cake. They taste amazing and they are so rich and flavorful, that after two or three of them, you feel satisfied! 

All of these photos are from KB Kakes blog. 


                                                                                       
                                                                          This pink cake below was one that I had the
                                                                              pleasure of tasting at a wedding I helped plan. 
Pictured is Kathy the owner of KB Kakes! 

1 comment:

  1. I've had the pleasure of eating these before! They were insanely delicious! YUM YUM

    ReplyDelete