Friday, February 10, 2012

Advice Week: Day four

Last Day of this Month's Advice week.

Now that I work at Alfred Angelo, I know what the bridal stylists are thinking and I will pass on advice to you. Always make an appointment. If you are a walk in, you won't get the personalized service that you deserve. Also please try and limit people who come shopping with you to 5 or less. I know you want to include everyone, but the best idea maybe to limit the party to your mom, sisters, and maid of honor.... You don't want all those differing opinions. Believe me I have seen it way too many times in the short period I have worked at the bridal salon. It's a bad situation. The bride gets angry and frustrated because her attendants can't decide on a dress. For some reason, most people who come with the bride can't seem to remember that it is the bride's decision not their own. That's why it's better to limit the people. I know you know what I'm talking about if you have seen Say Yes to the Dress.

Also, Bring a camera and photograph every dress you try on so you remember!!


We don't want any of this at the bridal salon:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment