Friday, February 3, 2012

Bridesmaids Contracts

I saw this on a website and cracked up! If I ever gave this to one of my bridesmaids, I'm pretty sure that they would laugh at me and say I really don't want to be in your wedding if you are going to be like this. See Below:
Source
If you are dead set on having a contract, make it fun and light hearted. Just express to them how you want them to look uniform. If these girls are truly your friends, they will respect your wishes:

Sample:

______ I will listen to Lizzie's babbling, and let her know she's only slightly crazy.
______ I will have fun while planning with Lizzie.
______ I will look however I want, because Lizzie doesn't care.
______ I swear to "be there" for the bride just like I always am, because she is my friend.
______ I will NOT let Lizzie's wedding detract from other parts of my life.
______ I will not forget that while I am Lizzie's friend, she is MY friend as well, and is there if I need her
______ I will eat, drink, and be merry whenever possible.
______ I will engage in much laughter and *inappropriate hugging*
______ I will tease Brian whenever possible.
______ I will tease Lizzie whenever possible.
______ I will not feel the need to spend a ton of money on a dress/shoes/jewelry/manicure/WHATEVER.
______ I will have an amazing time!
I do hereby swear that I will adhere to all of the above and other understood bridesmaid duties for the wedding on June 15th, 2013 
X_________________________
(sign, print and date)

No comments:

Post a Comment