Monday, November 14, 2011

Amber and Russell

This week is dedicated to my college friend Amber and her new husband Russell. I had the privilege of working closely with Amber in the beginning of her engagement to help her plan her wedding. This week I will be showing you pictures from her wedding and give you advice of things I saw that could be run a little differently.

Here are some pictures. Her wedding took place at Camp Blanding in Starke, FL. It was absolutely beautiful.

My first piece of advice is to hire a wedding planner to keep your wedding on schedule. This is where a day of planner is wonderful to have. Most of the weddings I have been to have been at least 30 mins late. This is awful because dinner gets cold and the dancing time gets cut by a half hour. You need to build in 1.5 hours for pictures if you don't do a first look. You need to budget even more time if you don't take individual pictures or attendant pictures before the wedding.





No comments:

Post a Comment