Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Exciting News!

Hello blog followers!

I have some exciting news to share. I just got a seasonal job with the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando. I will be the group coordinator for ICE!  Ice! is an event where Chinese artists come to Orlando and carve characters out of ice. Click Here for more information. The job orientation starts today and the job starts on Thursday. The job ends on January 2nd. The major stinky part of this job is that I have to work Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. I just wanted to let you all know that I will do my best to keep my blog up to date every week day. Hopefully, I will have some fun event information to tell you all!!

More really great information coming this week from Noche De Gala and next week, photos and ideas from my friend's wedding!

This is me from Noche De Gala. I had to take the place of one of the performers who called in sick! I was supposed to be a living flower bed. Keith Watson Productions hired about 15 performers to dress up as fairies, trees, deer, etc. all coming to life as part of the enchanted forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment