Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday: Sky Diving

Hello Everyone. I apologize for the delay in posting. My life has been super hectic as you will learn once I get some blog posts going. Thank you for your patience.

My friend Joey who is part of the US Navy was texting me on Halloween night that he was about to go sky diving! For me, that is one of the scariest things I could do. I grew up with the notion of that staying in the plane was a good idea, plus it doesn't help that I am super afraid of heights. Not my passion, but there are plenty of people who would love to jump out of planes all day! This Wacky Wednesday is for them!

Source

Source

Vegas (of course) offers packages for skydiving weddings, check them out: Click Here

1 comment:

  1. I personally couldn't imagine jumping out of a plane (willingly) but for the adrenaline junky/adventure seeker, this type of wedding would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete